Mount Elizabeth Orchard is recognised regionally for providing a reliable quality of care to patients from around the world. The high service standards earnt the hospital a Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation, as well as the Singapore Quality Class certification. Based on our experience, here are 2 reasons why our clients choose Mount Elizabeth Orchard Hospital:
1. Dedicated Maternity and gynaecology facilities
Mount Elizabeth Orchard offers dedicated facilities and packages for families with expecting mothers that are about to deliver children. Ideal for spouses who want to accompany the mother after the delivery, the private maternity suites are spacious and provides a sofa bed and food for the mother’s spouse to rest, eat and stay overnight. A dedicated operating theatre for in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) also gives mothers-to-be the focused attention that they require.
2. Experienced doctors
Many patients choose Mount Elizabeth Orchard, as it is home to Asia Pacific’s most experienced doctors. From Ulink’s cases, cardiologists, ENT surgeons and gastroenterologists are the most sought-after specialist doctors at this hospital. Many of its doctors have also trained at top-ranking research institutes and hospitals in UK and the US before their decades of practice at Mount Elizabeth Orchard.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard Hospital is highly recommended for patients that:
Most highly requested doctors according to Ulink’s cases at Mount Elizabeth Orchard Hospital:
Dr Tan Kok Soon
MBBCh (Ireland), MRCP (UK), FRCP (Edinburgh), FAMS (Singapore)
- A senior consultant cardiologist with more than 30 years of experience
- Specialising in heart transplant and treatment of arrythmia as well as coronary and congenital heart diseases
- Formerly, he trained at Scripps Clinic, ranked among the top 20 in the US for its cardiology specialisation
Dr Philip Eng
FRCP (London), FAMS (Singapore), M.Med (Singapore), FACP
- A specialist in respiratory disorders such as pneumonia, asthma and lung cancer, with more than 30 years of experience in medical practice.
- Pursued advanced training in pulmonary (lungs) and critical care medicine at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, USA and at the University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr Kelvin Thia
MRCP (UK), M.Med (Singapore), FAMS (Singapore)
- A gastroenterology specialist with 20 years of experience. His service excellence has garnered good patient feedback and hospital-wide awards.
- Previously trained as an advanced fellow at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, USA and certified as a nutrition support clinician by the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
Dr Teoh Tiong Ann
Specialist in Colon & Rectal Cancers
FRCS (Edinburgh), M.Med (Singapore), FAMS (Singapore)
- Experienced in keyhole surgeries such as gall bladder removal, appendix removal, large intestine surgery, and endoscopic procedures such as colonoscopy
- A founding member of Asia’s regional society for endoscopic surgeons, the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA), he formerly received training in colorectal surgery on scholarship at the Cleveland Clinic in USA
- Over 57 specialist and diagnostic imaging services
- 345-bedded, including intensive care units, delivery suites, and VIP suites
- 24-hour A&E ward and ambulance service
- Easily accessible location (right beside Orchard Road MRT, 5 minutes from Somerset MRT and 22 minutes from Changi Airport