Singapore Medical Group (SMG) is a leading private specialist clinic healthcare network, with an established presence spanning 6 different hospitals and medical centres in Singapore, including Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Farrer Park Hospital and Paragon Medical. Since its opening in 2005, SMG has build a comprehensive panel of doctors across 20 medical specialties that provides high-quality healthcare services for patients in Singapore.
100% of Singapore private hospitals and 95% of specialist clinics accept Ulink’s GOPs for cashless treatment.
Singapore Medical Group is highly recommended for patients that:
● Require health screening and oncology treatments
● Seek advanced yet minimally invasive treatments with lower side effects for O&G conditions and cancer
● Appreciate fast specialist referral so as to receive specialist care in the shortest time possible
● Facilities/technology ✓✓✓✓✓
● Luxury ✓✓✓✓✓
● Cost-effective ✓✓✓
About SMG Specialist Centre
The majority of SMG’s 27 specialist and diagnostic clinics are conveniently located at the Paragon Medical facilities in the heart of Orchard Road, but SMG clinics are also found at Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Parkway East Medical Centre, Raffles Place, Farrer Park Hospital and Gleneagles Medical Centre. From Ulink Assist’s case volumes, SMG is particularly strong in health screening and oncology.
Lifescan Medical and Imaging is the health screening and diagnostic centre arm of SMG at Paragon Medical. It offers fast processing times to cater to the needs of international patients with hectic travel schedules. The results of the radiology and endoscopy scan are known within 1-2 days. If test results reveal any problem such as cancer, doctors at Lifescan will be able to tap the 6 different hospitals under the SMG network and give the patient a specialist referral for them to receive the specialist care in the shortest time possible.
SMG’s specialist doctors are recognised for advanced and minimally invasive treatments with lower side effects for O&G conditions as well as cancer. SMG’s O&G doctors were first in Southeast Asia to perform the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) surgery, an outpatient treatment for cysts, fibroids and benign tumours. Additionally, SMG’s oncologists strive to give breast and prostate cancer patients an alternative option to chemotherapy – by identifying the unique cancer mutation that the patient possesses, the oncologist can prescribe personalised targeted therapy medicine that kills the patient’s cancer cells containing this specific mutation while sparing healthy cells.
Most highly requested doctor according to Ulink’s cases
- Experienced in targeted therapy and hormone therapy
- Specialises in the treatment of lung, gastro-intestinal cancer and thoracic cancer
Dr Fong Yang, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Specialising in male and female infertility, and management of recurring pregnancy miscarriages
- Experienced in percutaneous sperm aspiration and intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Facilities and Services
- Over 20 medical specialists
- Various accessible locations (Paragon, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Raffles Place, Farrer Park Hospital, Gleneagles Medical Centre)
- 24-Hour patient assistance centre hotline service that serves Singapore and international patients
- Fast processing of health screening results and specialist referrals
- Advanced and minimally invasive treatments for O&G conditions as well as cancer
- Accepts Ulink Assist’s GOPs for cashless medical treatment(out-patient and in-patient)